Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the MN Mom's Club Cookbook
- 1 (16 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup other nuts
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 (325 for glass pan).
- Combine cake mix and margarine.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Press into prepared 9x13" pan.
- Sprinkle with raisins and pecans.
- Combine remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over raisins and pecans.
- Bake at 350 35-40 minutes or until topping is set and light brown.
- Cut into bars.
This was delicious! I took out the pecans and added chopped apple. It was, of course, a little wetter so needed more cook time. The result was quite tasty and everyone was pleased!