Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are so easy to make and incredibly moist. You can use whatever cake mix and pudding mix flavors you have on hand, but I prefer chocolate!
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
This batter is VERY stiff, as stated in the recipe...you will probably need to mix by hand. They do turn out cakey, but I like that about them. If you are looking for a crisp cookie, this is not the one :)
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix (or any you prefer)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size, or any flavor you like)
- 2 large eggs
- prepared chocolate frosting (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and combine well.
- Batter will be very stiff.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls or roll into 1 inch balls and place onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost if desired.