Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so easy to make and incredibly moist. You can use whatever cake mix and pudding mix flavors you have on hand, but I prefer chocolate!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and combine well.
- Batter will be very stiff.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls or roll into 1 inch balls and place onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost if desired.
This batter is VERY stiff, as stated in the recipe...you will probably need to mix by hand. They do turn out cakey, but I like that about them. If you are looking for a crisp cookie, this is not the one :)
These cookies are really good and so easy to make. I used plain, non-fat yogurt in place of the sour cream and the batter was not stiff at all. Great recipe!
The batter was extremly stiff. Too stiff for a hand mixer. The cookies are little puffy cake like things that are OK, but not spectacular. Luckily, my son will eat anything.