- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, peanut butter, margarine and egg together.
- Place 2/3 of the mixture in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Heat condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter until melted.
- Spoon over mixture that is in the pan.
- Cover with the rest of the cake batter.
- Bake 25 minutes.