Recipe by Recipe Junkie
A very easy and very rich cake from our Lions club cookbook.
Top Review by Deb Franklin
This is a great cake recipe. A real keeper. There was no liquid in it though so I added 1 and1/2 cups of water and that made it just right and 1 tbsp. vanilla extract. The cake dissapears as fast as I can make it. I drisel a little chocolate frosting over the top.
- 1 (18 ounce) cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- banana, slices (these are optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
- Blend, beating at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- pour into greased and floured 10" tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove and finish cooling on rack.
- top with prepared whipped topping and banana slices if desired.