1/1 Photo of Cake Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
Brad 007's Note:
I grew up on the cake box cookies... My mom made them all the time... I'll never forget the first time my wife made cookies... I asked what kind of cake mix she used... That didn't go over too well since she made them from scratch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn oven on to 350°F.
- 2Wash your hands.
- 3Dump all ingredients into a bowl.
- 4Get mixer out and mix it until it is mixed up good. It will look kinda grainy, but feel oily.
- 5If you haven't washed your hands yet, now would be a good time to do it.
- 6After it is mixed up good,grab enough out to make about a 1 inch ball in your hand and roll it around in your hand like you did with Play-Doh when you were a kid.
- 7Place the balls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Get a fork and use the tines to make a criss cross pattern on each ball by gently pressing down on the ball 2 times. Once for each direction.
- 9Place in oven and bake for 8~12 minutes.
- 10Remember that the shorter the baking time, the softer the cookie. 8 minutes would be the minimum though (unless you have a one of those fancy convection ovens).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 390.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g