Recipe by Nurse Amanda
These cookies are crispy and chewy. They taste amazing!
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
Fantastic recipe! Since I was making them for the holidays and gifts, I added 1 cup of green/red swirl chocolate chips. Pretty! Thinking of adding chopped apricots or dried cherries. Thanks for posting; will make again.
- 517.37 g package white cake mix
- 473.18 ml quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 2 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, oats, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Mix the vegetable oil, water, eggs, and vanilla together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add the raisins and stir well.
- Scoop with a small ice cream scoop onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for aprroximately 12-17 minutes until just golden brown on edges.
- Remove cookie sheets from oven and let cookies rest on the sheet for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then transfer them onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.