1/1 Photo of Cake Mix Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Nurse Amanda's Note:
These cookies are crispy and chewy. They taste amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix the cake mix, oats, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- 3Mix the vegetable oil, water, eggs, and vanilla together in a small bowl until well combined.
- 4Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- 5Add the raisins and stir well.
- 6Scoop with a small ice cream scoop onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake for aprroximately 12-17 minutes until just golden brown on edges.
- 8Remove cookie sheets from oven and let cookies rest on the sheet for about 2-3 minutes.
- 9Then transfer them onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 75.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g