Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are crispy and chewy. They taste amazing!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, oats, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Mix the vegetable oil, water, eggs, and vanilla together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add the raisins and stir well.
- Scoop with a small ice cream scoop onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for aprroximately 12-17 minutes until just golden brown on edges.
- Remove cookie sheets from oven and let cookies rest on the sheet for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then transfer them onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.
Fantastic recipe! Since I was making them for the holidays and gifts, I added 1 cup of green/red swirl chocolate chips. Pretty! Thinking of adding chopped apricots or dried cherries. Thanks for posting; will make again.