This recipe comes from a local church, fundraising cookbook. It was submitted by Janice, by dear stepson's Mom. These a good yummy comfort type cookies. Great with that special cup of coffee or glass of milk. Cook time is per cookie sheet.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and mix together with spoon.
- Combine oil, eggs& vanilla extract, beat slightly and then add to dry ingredients, stir well.
- Stir in pecans and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate morsels if you choose to add these and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Drop about 2-inches apart.
- Bake at 325°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.