1/2 Photos of Cake Mix Oatmeal Cookies
This recipe comes from a local church, fundraising cookbook. It was submitted by Janice, by dear stepson's Mom. These a good yummy comfort type cookies. Great with that special cup of coffee or glass of milk. Cook time is per cookie sheet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and mix together with spoon.
- 2Combine oil, eggs& vanilla extract, beat slightly and then add to dry ingredients, stir well.
- 3Stir in pecans and mix well.
- 4Stir in chocolate morsels if you choose to add these and mix well.
- 5Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Drop about 2-inches apart.
- 7Bake at 325°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1659 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g