Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy and yummy! I received this recipe from a church friend and fell in love with them! You may use other flavors of cake mix.
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon supreme cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- With mixer blend butter, eggs, milk and extract.
- Mix in cake mix and chopped pecans.
- Chill dough before placing on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Form into large balls, place on baking sheet and press down with fork.
- Bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Let cool before removing from baking sheet.
Great recipe! I normally don't like lemon or fruity cookies but these made a lover out of me! They were addicting. So full of lemon flavor! Kids and adults loved them. My only wish was that I made a double batch because I made most of yhe batch for others and wanted more for our family. Super sticky dough so I used nemokitty's idea and put Pam on my hands. Genius! Also I pressed the fork horizontal and then vertical kind of like a multiple line tic tac toe board and the tops were bakery homemade pretty. Thanks for posting SeasonedCook! Enjoy! we did! ChefDLH
This is a wonderful recipe! I saw some photos in the photo forum and just had to have some of these cookies. Unfortunately I didn't have a lemon cake mix on hand but I did have a "Orange Supreme Cake Mix". I used orange extract and white chocolate chips in place of the pecans that I didn't have either. They turned out "Great" :) A easy recipe to make and Oh! so delicious. Thanks for sharing this versable recipe for cookies. YUM!!
Nice lemony taste! I made this as part of gifts for Christmas. Everyone enjoyed. Thanks!