1/11 Photos of Cake Mix Italian Cream Cake
1 hr 5 mins
I found this recipe while web surfing and have misplaced it twice. I haven't had a chance to make it yet and realized that if I don't post it I will loose it. It sounds good and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts, etc
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixer bowl add the cake mix, vanilla pudding, water, eggs and oil.
- 3With electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 4Fold in the chopped nuts and coconut.
- 5Pour the batter into a 9 x 13 inch pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or lightly greased and floured.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted off center comes out clean.
- 7Cool completely before frosting.
- 8In a medium sized mixer bowl, blend the butter and cream cheese.
- 9Add the confectioners' sugar and enough cream to make it a smooth spreading consistency.
- 10Frost cake with frosting and sprinkle with coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Italian Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.1
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 86.6 mg
- Sodium 574.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 65.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g