1/3 Photos of Cake Mix German Chocolate Cookies
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Fantastic chocolate cookies with coconut and nuts! Good anytime of the year. Great flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With mixer on low speed blend, butter, eggs and water. By hand stir in cake mix. Add coconut and nuts.
- 2Chill dough for approximately 1 hour before placing on parchment lined baking sheet.
- 3Form into large balls, place on baking sheet and press down with hand.
- 4Bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Let cool before removing from baking sheet.
- 5Note: If you wish a more chocolate flavor add the optional 4 tablespoons of cocoa.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix German Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 162.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g