Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this recipe and just love it! I changed it a bit.
Make and share this Cake Mix German Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) German chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix in first 4 ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into 1 tablespoon balls.
- Place balls on baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.