Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made this Fruit cake recipe after some many family members said they hated dry hard fruit cakes at Christmas time
- 1 (18 ounce) box pineapple cake mix
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups candied pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup candied cherry
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine cake mixes per package.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake per package in loaf pans.
- Cool Until cool to the touch.
- Top with Icing Mixture.