- 1 cake mix, flavor of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or your choice of flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour half of cake mix into bowl.
- Add shortening and eggs cream till mixed.
- Add remaining cake mix and mix together.
- At this point they are ready to bake.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for about 5 minutes for chewy cookie.
- It also will work well in a cookie press.
- Also you can add chips, nuts or candy before baking (but not too good in press).