1/1 Photo of Cake Mix Cookies
This is an in-a-hurry recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour half of cake mix into bowl.
- 2Add shortening and eggs cream till mixed.
- 3Add remaining cake mix and mix together.
- 4At this point they are ready to bake.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake at 350° for about 5 minutes for chewy cookie.
- 7It also will work well in a cookie press.
- 8Also you can add chips, nuts or candy before baking (but not too good in press).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: