Recipe by CKodosky
I found this recipe in a local weekly newspaper years ago. It is perfect for times when your children tell you they need to bring a dessert to a school function the night before it is due. Or when you just want a quick "home-made" tasting cookie to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix (or any flavor cake mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (I've also use canola oil)
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or any addition you think will compliment the cake flavor you have on hand such as, raisins,nuts,coc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and oil to cake mix, stirring well.
- Add the chocolate chips or raisins or nuts and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Place in air tight container.
- The combinations are limited by your imagination. Some combinations we have used successfully are:.
- *dark chocolate cake mix with peanut butter chips.
- *yellow cake mix with milk chocolate chips.
- *spice cake mix with raisins
- *white cake mix with pastel mint chips.