1/13 Photos of Cake Mix Cookies
This recipe is very easy to put together and takes practically no time to make. Try other flavors of cake mixes if you like. When I make them, I use 2 cups (total) of peanut butter chips and chocolate chips mixed together. Very easy to whip up at halftime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Stir in chips and nuts, if using.
- 3Drop by teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 4Upon removing from oven, let the cookies stand on sheet for two minutes, then cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.2
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 556.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g