1/1 Photo of Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
IRISH SMITTY's Note:
Very easy, few ingredients. Child friendly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together all ingredients, except powdered sugar; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2Roll into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar and arrange 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake in a 350°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar when cooled.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (910 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 209.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g