1/8 Photos of Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
Easy to make Cinnamon rolls that will melt in your mouth. You can add raisins or nuts to this basic recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the yeast mixture with the cake mix and 3 cups of the flour; stir to combine.
- 4Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- 5When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes.
- 6Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil.
- 7Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes.
- 8Deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface.
- 9Roll the dough into a 10x16" rectangle.
- 10spread the softened butter over the rectangle; sprinkle on brown sugar and cinnamon (and raisins if desired).
- 11Starting from one of the long sides, roll up the rectangle and cut into 1" wide rolls.
- 12Preheat oven to 375F.
- 13Grease a 9x13" baking pan.
- 14Pour the melted butter into a small bowl and mix the white sugar (and pecans if desired) in another small bowl.
- 15Dip the top of each roll in the melted butter, then in the sugar and pecan mixture, then place the topped rolls snugly into the prepared pan.
- 16Cover the rolls with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes.
- 17Bake at 375F for 20 minutes, or until rolls are golden.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1943 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 252.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g