Recipe by grandma2969
The use of a cake mix makes this really super fast and easy and delicious! This came from the back of a Duncan Hines cake mix--the only brand I use. You can use your favorite brand of candy coated peanut butter pieces, I use Reese's.
Top Review by Kathy R.
Very easy to make & great! I did not did not add the candy to the dough. Rather after the cookies were baked, I immediately added a Peanut Butter Cup to the top. (I pushed them in a bit.) Once the PB cups were set-up, I put them away! The idea was to make the usual peanut butter cup cookies, in a round tin, much easier. Well, this did!!! I will use it again
- 19 1⁄4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup peanut butter, pieces coated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease, lightly spray or line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.set aside.
- Mix all ingredients at low speed -- except peanut butter pieces --.
- Stir in Reese's peanut butter pieces (candy coated).
- Drop by small scoop onto prepared sheets.
- I use cookie scoops for all my cookies.but would guess we are talking about 1/8 th of a cup.or so --.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or lightly browned and set around edges. Do not over bake.
- Let cool on cookie sheet on wire rack for 2 minutes and then remove to rack to cool completely -- .