I got this recipe off recipegoldmine and I love it. It is my favorite "easy" banana bread. The texture is awesome too! Sometimes I add chocolate chips or white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans or 1 large bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended and pour into pan(s).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (45 minutes, approximately for the bundt pan) or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.