Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe off recipegoldmine and I love it. It is my favorite "easy" banana bread. The texture is awesome too! Sometimes I add chocolate chips or white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans or 1 large bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended and pour into pan(s).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (45 minutes, approximately for the bundt pan) or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
This was so good. I used a reduced sugar yellow cake mix. I will make again for sure.
Very versatile recipe which is yummy and moist! I used a spice cake mix with my 3 large overly ripe bananas and this was a hit! Skipped on nuts due to preference. Can't wait for another slice with a bit of butter. Thanks for sharing. Found and made for I Recommend Tag Game.
3 stars because 5 large bananas was too much. The batter was thin from so much bananas. I added a couple handfuls of oatmeal so it wouldn't be so runny. I baked it for 1 hr before I got a clean toothpick. The flavor was good but recipe needs to have a measurement for the amount of bananas. The texture was doughy because too many bananas.