Recipe by Andeey
This recipe uses a CAKE MIX! It is so simple and taste GREAT!This recipe was found in 101 Things to Do with a Cake Mix.
Top Review by OceanLuvinGranny
I made this for a family get together to meet my sister's new boyfriend. I used a spice cake mix with it and I used a brown sugar glaze on top. It was yummy! I also added about 1/4 tsp of ginger and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon to the apple pie filling. It was very good. This works well and I thank you for sharing it!
- 1 white cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the following ingredients: cake mix, eggs, water, and oil. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13-inch pan. Marble in apple filling.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Combine margarine, powdered sugar, hot water and vanilla. Drizzle glaze over cake.