1/3 Photos of Cake Mix
Perfect Pixie's Note:
For when your recipe requires a cake mix, but you can't get them in supermarkets near you
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
To make cake
- 1Combine flour, sugar and milk powder in processor.
- 2add chopped, cold butter.
- 3process for about 20 seconds or until butter is evenly distrubuted through dry ingredients.
- 4store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 3 months.
- 5TO MAKE CAKE:.
- 6place cake mixture into bowl of electric mixer.
- 7add rest of ingredients.
- 8beat on low spead until combined.
- 9increase spead to medium, beat for about 3 minutes or until mixture is smooth and changed in colour.
- 10spread into greased and lined with baking paper, then paper greased as well, pan.
- 11cook in moderate oven.
- 1320cm baba pan - 40 minutes.
- 1420cm ring pan - 40 minutes.
- 1514cm x 21cm loaf pan - 1 hour.
- 162 x 8cm x 26cm bar pans - 35 minutes.
- 17deep 20cm round cake pan - 50 minutes.
- 1824 patty pans - 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 273.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g