1/1 Photo of Cake in a Mug
A friend once gave this to me as a gift. My girls were so impressed that they started making them all the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box cake mix, flavor of your choice
- 1 small instant pudding mix, flavor of your choice (not sugar free)
- 1Combine cake mix ingredients and blend well.
- 2Measure 1/2 cup of mix into a sandwich bag.
- 3Label this bag"Cake Mix.
- 4"Place the glaze mix ingredients into a sandwich bag.
- 5Label this bag"glaze mix" and attach it to the other bag with a twist tie.
- 6Place one bag cake mix and one bag glaze mix in each coffee cup and attach the baking instructions.
- 7Tip: Be sure to select a large mug that can hold 1 1/2 cups of water.
- 8The mug must be microwavable.
- 9Flavor Options: Lemon cake mix-lemon pudding, Yellow mix-chocolate pudding, Devils food mix-chocolate pudding, Pineapple mix-coconut pudding, Butterscotch mix-butterscotch pudding.
- 10Attach the following note to the gift:Mist inside of coffee mug with cooking spray.
- 11Empty cake mix into cup.
- 12Add 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon.
- 13oil and 1 tablespoon water.
- 14Mix well.
- 15Microwave on full power 2 minutes.
- 16Empty Glaze Mix into a small bowl and add 1 teaspoon water.
- 17Mix well.
- 18Pour glaze over baked cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake in a Mug
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2413.7
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3479.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 454.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 331.1 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pudding mix