Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a true "cupcake"! You use cup type ice cream cones and cake mix. Great for kids parties! The number of servings is a guess. The size of frosting pkg is a guess also. Original recipe does not state how many cones.
- 12 -16 ice cream cones
- 18 ounces cake mix (any flavor) or 18 ounces brownie mix
- 1 (12 ounce) canprepared frosting
SEE NOTE INRE THESE INGREDIENTS
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- chopped walnuts
- chopped raisins
- candy sprinkles
- ice cream
- NOTE RE EGGS & WATER:.
- Use ingredients called for on your cake mix box.
- Make cake batter per box directions.
- Put cones in muffin tins.
- Fill each cone with 1/4 cup cake batter.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and frost with icing or ice cream and sprinkles or other toppings.