Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Its yummy! This recipe was passed on to me from my little friend Abi's mom - Renuka aunty who makes the yummiest of food on planet Earth!
Directions See How It's Made
- Braise flour in ghee till pink.
- Break eggs in a bowl.
- Add milk, sugar and cardamom seeds.
- Beat well and add to the braised flour.
- Stir briskly on low heat to avoid any lumps till the mixture is thick like pudding.
- Spread in a greased silver plate.
- Sprinkle with almonds or serve in small individual bowls.
- Serve warm.