Recipe by cookalot #2
A custard type pudding using any type of cake. It can be as plain or as fancy as you want...just add nuts, raisins, or coconut, and top with whipped cream.
Top Review by Dane L.
4 cups cake crumbs 3 large eggs, slightly beaten 2 cups hot milk 6 teaspoons sugar 3 teaspoon vanilla 1?4 tsp Allspice 1?2 tsp Cinnamon power 1?2 tsp ground nutmeg ??Optional........?????? 1?2 cup raisins 1?2 ounces trips sec 1?2 ounces Brandy 1?2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 cups cake crumbs
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups hot milk
- 4 -6 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour hot milk mixed with sugar, salt, and vanilla slowly into eggs whisking all the while.
- Then pour over crumbs and pour into dish.
- Place dish in a pan of hot water.
- Bake 350 for 40 min or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serve hot or cold with cream.