cookalot #2's Note:
A custard type pudding using any type of cake. It can be as plain or as fancy as you want...just add nuts, raisins, or coconut, and top with whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour hot milk mixed with sugar, salt, and vanilla slowly into eggs whisking all the while.
- 2Then pour over crumbs and pour into dish.
- 3Place dish in a pan of hot water.
- 4Bake 350 for 40 min or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 5Serve hot or cold with cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Crumb Pudding (A Use for Stale Cake)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: