Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
not the same cake that were used to... NO it's much better.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) box powdered sugar
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg, and 1 stick soft or slightly melted butter. Press evenly and firmly into the bottom of ungreased 8x12 pan.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat 3 eggs slightly. Add softened cream cheese and vanilla. Beat slightly. Add 1 box of powered sugar. Continue beating until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture over contents of pan and bake at 350 until golden brown on top. Takes approximately 45 minutes. (Don't overcook).
- If desired reserve 2 tablespoons of powered sugar to sprinkle on top.