1/1 Photo of Cake Batter Truffles
Jazz Lover's Note:
I have not tried these yet, but I love cake batter ice cream, so I bet these are as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- 16 ounces almond bark
- 4 tablespoons yellow cake mix
- candy sprinkles
- 1Beat together butter and sugar using an electric mixer until combined.
- 2Add cake mix, flour, salt, and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- 3Add 3 Tablespoons of milk or more if needed to make a dough consistency.
- 4Mix in sprinkles by hand.
- 5Roll dough into one inch balls and place on a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- 6Chill balls in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to firm up.
- 7While dough balls are chilling, melt almond bark in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- 8Stir between intervals. Once melted, quickly stir in cake mix until incorporated completely.
- 9Using a fork, dip truffles into almond bark and shake of excess bark by tapping the bottom of the fork on the side of your bowl.
- 10Place truffle back on the cookie sheet and top with sprinkles.
- 11Repeat with remaining balls until finished.
- 12Chill cake batter truffles in the refrigerator until serving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Batter Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow cake mix
yellow cake mix