Recipe by tuscaloosapoliceman
Ever since I had cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone I've wanted to make it at home. After a little experimentation I came up with something that I could be happy with. This is an easy to follow recipe to use in your electric ice cream maker.
- 1⁄2 cup dry white cake mix
- 3 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In the electric ice cream mixer canister, combine dry cake mix with half & half. Mix until well blended -- no lumps. Add all three cans of sweetened condensed milk and vanilla -- stir well. Fill remainder of container up to "max fill" line with milk. Stir again. Place canister into ice cream maker and run according to directions. Let it set for 15 minutes after maker stops to harden.