1/8 Photos of Cake Batter Ice Cream
I made this recipe after falling in love with Coldstone and Carvel's Cake Batter Ice Cream. I recommend using Splenda instead of sugar since there is sugar in the cake mix. You can use 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract if you please. You can also use 3/4 cup of cake mix. THIS RECIPE IS TO USE WITH AN ICE CREAM MAKER (MINE IS BY CUISINART)
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place freezer bowl of ice cream maker into the freezer. It is better to keep it in there 24/7 that way it is always ready.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk the milk and granulated sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla to taste.
- 4Stir in cake mix, making sure there are no lumps.
- 5Pour mixture into the freezer bowl and let mix until it has thickened (about 25-30 minutes).
- 6Remove ice cream from freezer bowl and place into a separate container.
- 7Place freezer bowl and the ice cream into the freezer to further harden.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Batter Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 131.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: