Recipe by NancyB
Oh my gosh - so easy and so good.
Top Review by SorcNora
OMG !! Excellent !! You can use any flavor cake mix . I have used Yellow , Chocolate and strawberry but it becomes very rich with the strawberry so I use 1 cup strawberry and 1 cup yellow and its perfect . This is an awesome and easy recipe and I now use all the time . Thank You !
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons colored sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- * Stir cake mix and powdered sugar in microwave safe bowl.
- * Cut butter into small pieces and put in bowl.
- * Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- * Stir until well mixed. If it is too thick to stir, add 1/2 tsp milk at a time until it is well mixed (should be thick but stirrable).
- * Add sprinkles, if desired. But do it quickly as they will melt in the hot batter.
- * Spread in a greased 8x8 pan. Refrigerate for an hour to set. Cut and serve.