Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Oh my gosh - so easy and so good.
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons colored sprinkles (optional)
- * Stir cake mix and powdered sugar in microwave safe bowl.
- * Cut butter into small pieces and put in bowl.
- * Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- * Stir until well mixed. If it is too thick to stir, add 1/2 tsp milk at a time until it is well mixed (should be thick but stirrable).
- * Add sprinkles, if desired. But do it quickly as they will melt in the hot batter.
- * Spread in a greased 8x8 pan. Refrigerate for an hour to set. Cut and serve.
OMG !! Excellent !! You can use any flavor cake mix . I have used Yellow , Chocolate and strawberry but it becomes very rich with the strawberry so I use 1 cup strawberry and 1 cup yellow and its perfect . This is an awesome and easy recipe and I now use all the time . Thank You !
It was way too sweet, also it was very dry so I had to add much more milk but it was still too sweet. Also, the texture was very grainy and unenjoyable. I just can't get past the weird texture l. Please fix this, thank you
I have made this recipe so many times and I absolutely love it and so does my family. I have found that when making a batch, you are left with about 1 cup of cake powder! It's possible to make a smaller batch, but if you make it with 1 cup of cake batter and 1 cup of powder sugar, use only 1/4 of butter, and when baking in the microwave, ONLY BAKE FOR 1 MINUTE or you will end up with a crumbly burned mess. This recipe is so simple and easy to do, and I enjoy making it... especially eating it afterwards!