Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Oh my gosh - so easy and so good.
Make and share this Cake Batter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons colored sprinkles (optional)
- * Stir cake mix and powdered sugar in microwave safe bowl.
- * Cut butter into small pieces and put in bowl.
- * Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- * Stir until well mixed. If it is too think to stir, add 1/2 tsp milk at a time until it is well mixed (should be thick but stirrable).
- * Add sprinkles, if desired. But do it quickly as they will melt in the hot batter.
- * Spread in a greased 8x8 pan. Refridgerate for an hour to set. Cut and serve.
OMG !! Excellent !! You can use any flavor cake mix . I have used Yellow , Chocolate and strawberry but it becomes very rich with the strawberry so I use 1 cup strawberry and 1 cup yellow and its perfect . This is an awesome and easy recipe and I now use all the time . Thank You !
I had to add about 3 Tbl of milk to get it creamy and then solicit assistance stirring it smooth, but it's heavenly. I used the Betty Crocker Devils food with pudding in the mix and it smells like hot chocolate in fudge form!
Followed the recipe to a T and all I got was a crumbly mess. Seems to be missing something to make it hold together.