Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Oh my gosh - so easy and so good.
Make and share this Cake Batter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- * Stir cake mix and powdered sugar in microwave safe bowl.
- * Cut butter into small pieces and put in bowl.
- * Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- * Stir until well mixed. If it is too think to stir, add 1/2 tsp milk at a time until it is well mixed (should be thick but stirrable).
- * Add sprinkles, if desired. But do it quickly as they will melt in the hot batter.
- * Spread in a greased 8x8 pan. Refridgerate for an hour to set. Cut and serve.
OMG !! Excellent !! You can use any flavor cake mix . I have used Yellow , Chocolate and strawberry but it becomes very rich with the strawberry so I use 1 cup strawberry and 1 cup yellow and its perfect . This is an awesome and easy recipe and I now use all the time . Thank You !
Followed the recipe to a T and all I got was a crumbly mess. Seems to be missing something to make it hold together.
Was really rich for my taste, and kinda funky, but the kids loved it and it was super easy. I didnt use a whole box of mix tho, and it seemed to me that the recipe should have.