Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Found on message board I belong to. There is a similar recipe here on zaar, but it only makes 1-2 servings, this is for a full batch. Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix (just the powdered cake mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (6 ounce) containers vanilla yogurt
- graham cracker, animal crackers, Vanilla wafers, etc. for dipping
- In a bowl, fold the yogurt, softened Cool Whip, and cake mix together until just combined.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, animal cracker, ect.
Made this for my grandson's birthday party. I made it as directed. It was good but really sweet. People tried it but I don't think many went back for seconds.
We had this last night. Kids LOVED it and so did the adults. A great party desert!
We made cake batter dip at school. It was pretty easy to make. We gave it a thumbs up. Next time, we might try a different flavor.