Chef #333464's Note:
I use fat free ingredients and it turns out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together soft cream cheese and cake mix.
- 2Heat half and half and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add vanilla.
- 3Gradually add half and half mixture to cream cheese. Beat until smooth.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Mixture will be very thick.
- 530 minutes before using the ice cream machine, put the mixture in the freezer.
- 6Freeze according to ice cream makers directions. Mine took about 45 minutes.
- 7Since this is so thick I like to stir it once every 30-45 minutes for 3 hours until completely frozen, but this is optional.
- 8Great with sprinkles, chocolate chips and little cake pieces!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Batter Cheese Cake Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow cake mix