1/1 Photo of Cake Balls
A great party food. Adults and Kids love these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) dark chocolate bark (confectioner's candy coating) or 1 (3 ounce) milk chocolate bark (confectioner's candy coating)
- 1Prepare the cake mix according to package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes.
- 2When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well blended.
- 3Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- 4Use a melon baller or small scoop to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture.
- 5Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Balls
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 222.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: