Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I will absolutely GORGE myself on these. Which is why the servings are for 3 but there are only 2 of us.
- 3 pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil (I use a blend of canola and veggie)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (I have also used a cajun blend such as Tony Chachere's)
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk (reserve some of the juice, about 1/2 cup?)
- Use salt and cayenne to coat chops.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chops and brown slowly.
- Add wine, bell pepper,onion and garlic.
- Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove pork chops (keep them warm).
- Add soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice.
- Stir and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pineapple chunks and pork chops.
- Bring to a boil, turn off heat.
- Serve over rice.