Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy and tasty--great for a cook-out. I make this as you can make a small or big amount.
- 1⁄2 lb rotini pasta
- 1 cup jennie-o cajun-style turkey, cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- salt, to taste
- fresh pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup very finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Cook the rotini according to package directions; drain in cold water.
- Chop up the turkey in small cubes.
- Do not defrost the peas or corn--I put them in the salad frozen.
- Make sure the onion is chopped very fine.
- Chop the eggs and mix this all together in a large bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together; add the salt and pepper.
- Add the dresssing to the rotini mixture and chill. I never get to chill this much, as DH loves it.