Recipe by Dr. Jenny
I got this recipe from the Cooks.com website. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like other types of salad that I like. Prep/cook time does not include time to hard boil the eggs.
Top Review by Luckdragon76
Great tuna salad with a kick. I made a double batch and halved the eggs, seemed like a better ratio. I also swapped out Creole mustard for Dijon and Louisiana hot sauce for Tabasco. A little more authentic without changing the flavor too much. Will definitely make again, may add celery next time.
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 2 teaspoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained