Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My husband told me he was hungry for tuna one night, and I threw this together real quick. It was a sure fire hit that night.
- 2 (10 ounce) packagescajun chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can tuna
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup French's French fried onions
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- crush ramen noodles, and set aside.
- In small bowl combine Soup, Sour cream, seasoning packets from Ramen, and Tuna.
- Fold in Ramen Noodles and Peas.
- Spread Mixture in an 8 inch square pan.
- Cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Spread Frenches onions overtop and bake about 5 minutes more.