Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adjust the cayenne pepper amount to how spicy you would like it.
- 1⁄2 cup puffed crackers (Club brand) or 1⁄2 cup oyster crackers
- 1⁄4 cup small pretzels
- 1⁄4 cup original Chex cereal
- 1⁄2 cup cheese crackers (cheez-it)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted whole peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup whole raw almonds
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients until evenly coated.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 mins, shaking the pan every few minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.