Chef #301889's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Created this recipe to go with our favorite Black Bean Salad and guacamole. Grilling makes this a quick dinner with easy cleanup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1 sweet onion, sliced in thin strips
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning (purchase your favorite or make your own)
- 1 ice cube
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- guacamole (purchase your favorite or make your own)
- 1Black Bean Salad:.
- 2Combine black beans, corn and minced onion in a bowl.
- 3Split grape tomatoes in half and add to black bean mixture.
- 4Add chopped cilantro, olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- 5Stir together. Add more vinegar if necessary and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 6Chile Lime Butter:.
- 7Stir chile powder, lime juice and lime zest into softened butter until it is well blended. Set aside.
- 8Cajun Tilapia:.
- 9Fold Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil into a rectangular packet leaving one side open and rolling the other 3 sides up to reinforce.
- 10Rub both sides of tilapia filets with cajun seasoning. Put into foil packet trying not to overlap too much.
- 11Cover fish in the packet with the sliced red pepper and sweet onion strips.
- 12Put dabs of Chile Lime Butter over the top of the peppers & onions in the foil packet and all around the fish.
- 13Toss in 1 ice cube into foil packet.
- 14Fold final edge up to seal foil packet.
- 15Place foil packet on hot grill and cook approximately 5 - 10 minutes per side.
- 16Unroll one corner of packet to check for doneness.
- 17Serve filet on plate with peppers & onions topped with Black Bean Salad and guacamole.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Tilapia, Chile Lime Butter & Black Bean Salad #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.4
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 190.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: