Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Created this recipe to go with our favorite Black Bean Salad and guacamole. Grilling makes this a quick dinner with easy cleanup.
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1 sweet onion, sliced in thin strips
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning (purchase your favorite or make your own)
- 1 ice cube
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- guacamole (purchase your favorite or make your own)
- Black Bean Salad:.
- Combine black beans, corn and minced onion in a bowl.
- Split grape tomatoes in half and add to black bean mixture.
- Add chopped cilantro, olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- Stir together. Add more vinegar if necessary and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chile Lime Butter:.
- Stir chile powder, lime juice and lime zest into softened butter until it is well blended. Set aside.
- Cajun Tilapia:.
- Fold Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil into a rectangular packet leaving one side open and rolling the other 3 sides up to reinforce.
- Rub both sides of tilapia filets with cajun seasoning. Put into foil packet trying not to overlap too much.
- Cover fish in the packet with the sliced red pepper and sweet onion strips.
- Put dabs of Chile Lime Butter over the top of the peppers & onions in the foil packet and all around the fish.
- Toss in 1 ice cube into foil packet.
- Fold final edge up to seal foil packet.
- Place foil packet on hot grill and cook approximately 5 - 10 minutes per side.
- Unroll one corner of packet to check for doneness.
- Serve filet on plate with peppers & onions topped with Black Bean Salad and guacamole.