- 3 tilapia fillets
- 29.58-44.37 ml butter or 29.58-44.37 ml margarine
- 44.37 ml flour
- 29.58 ml cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 29.58 ml creole seasoning (or to taste)
- 1 bunch finely chopped green onion
- 4.92 ml chopped garlic
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, medium heat, melt butter and saute garlic and green onion 5 minute.
- In mixing bowl, Coat tilapia in mixture of flour, cajun and creole seaonings.
- Place Tilapia in skillet and cook 5-7 min on each side, or until fish is white and flakey.