- 16 ounces swordfish fillets
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat both sides of swordfish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cajun seasoning.
- Place fish on broiler pan, pre-coated with more cooking spray.
- Broil 6 minutes on each side or until flaky with fork.
- While fish broils, combine mayo 1/4 tsp cajun seasoning, relish and lemon juice.
- Serve beside fish.
- Best Served with sauted zuccinni.