Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Salty, Savory and Sweet
Make and share this Cajun Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut sweet potatoes into rounds, about 3/4".
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick skillet at about medium-low heat.
- Cook the sweet potatoes 15 minutes per side, or until lightly browned on both sides. Watch this, the heat and the time vary with your stove. You do want to cook them at a relatively low heat rather than high or they will burn on the outside and be raw on the inside.
- Another thing you can do is roast the sweet potato rounds at 400 degrees for about 1/2 hour, turning after 1/2 the time. Check for doneness.
- After they are cooked, sprinkle with the seasonings, and serve.
- The seasonings are very much to taste, I like to season them GENEROUSLY, to me that is the trick to this recipe.