Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
A litle zest to your french fries.
- 3 large dark-orange sweet potatoes, peeled (3 lb)
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat oven to 425°F Cut each potato crosswise into about 4-inch chunks, then cut lengthwise into 1/2x1/2-inch strips.
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix Cajun seasoning and cumin. Add potatoes; toss until evenly coated. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, arrange potatoes in single layer.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning once, until potatoes are lightly browned and tender. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients. Serve sauce with fries.