- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning (I like Prudhomme's blackened redfish seasoning)
- 4 catfish fillets, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients; rub the seasoning on catfish. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of fish.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium hot coals (350-400°F) 5 minutes on each side until fish flakes easy with a fork. Garnish with lemon, if desired.