Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 159 calories, 4.7 g fat, 22.5 g protein, 5.4 g carb, 44 mg cholesterol.
- 4 (4 ounce) swordfish fillets (1-inch thick)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons blackening seasoning, divided
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat both sides of fish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 1/4 teaspoon blackening seasoning.
- Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat for 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested.
- While fish broils, combine mayonnaise, remaining 1/4 teaspoon blackening seasoning, relish, and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- Serve fish immediately with mayonnaise mixture and lemon wedges.