Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is made with rice and vegetables, not to mention shrimp.
Make and share this Cajun Style Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (5 ounce) can shrimp, drained (salad shrimp found near the canned tuna)
- 3⁄4 cup cauliflower, diced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients well and let sit at least 1 hour before serving.